If you have commercial health insurance
How the BMS Oncology Co-Pay Program can help
It’s enough to be wrestling with a metastatic melanoma diagnosis without being concerned about co-pays. YERVOY support provided by the BMS Oncology Co-Pay Program is designed to help eligible, commercially insured YERVOY patients with their out-of-pocket expenses.
The program will cover only the out-of-pocket costs of YERVOY. It does not cover the costs of any other healthcare provider charges or any other treatment costs. Patients may be responsible for deductibles and other out-of-pocket costs, depending on their specific healthcare benefits.
Other restrictions may apply based on the Terms and Conditions of the BMS Oncology Co-Pay Program below.
If you don’t have commercial health insurance, you may still be able to get help finding other kinds of support.
- The first $50 of your co-pay (per infusion)
- Annual program benefit cap per patient of $25,000
Patients must have an annual household income of less than or equal to $100,000 to receive the full $25,000 benefit. If the patient makes between $100,000 and $250,000, the maximum benefit is $10,000. Other restrictions may apply. Final determination of Program eligibility is based upon review of completed application. Please read the full Terms and Conditions.
The program will cover the out-of-pocket costs of YERVOY only. It does not cover the costs of any other healthcare provider charges or any other treatment costs. Other restrictions may apply based on the
Terms and Conditions of the BMS Oncology Co-Pay Program below.
Are you eligible?
You may be eligible for the program if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have commercial (private) insurance
- Have been prescribed YERVOY for a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved indication
- Are a U.S. resident
- Have an annual household income of $250,000 or less
Some co-pay assistance may be available for patients with a household income of more than $250,000. Ask your oncologist to contact BMS Access Support™ for details.
You may not be eligible for the program if you:
Participate in a federal or state government-related healthcare program that pays in whole or in part for prescription drugs such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or VA programs
Please read the full Terms and Conditions
Sign up through your doctor’s office
Tell your oncologist or someone on your healthcare team that you’re interested in joining the BMS Oncology Co-Pay Program. Your oncologist’s office is responsible for enrolling you. This can be done through BMS Access Support™. Please note that the enrollment form will require your physician’s signature as well as yours.
Quick Q & A
What happens if I paid my co-pay before joining the program?
You may enroll in the program retroactively; this means you may be reimbursed for payments you’ve already made within 120 days prior to the date of enrollment, subject to the annual Program maximum. Have your oncologist contact BMS Access Support™ for more information.
How quickly will my co-pay be paid?
If you are being treated with YERVOY, the co-pay is processed by BMS Access Support™ in 5-7 business days from the time the claim is received.
Who gets the payments, me or the oncologist’s office?
For YERVOY, your oncologist’s office must submit the claim. The office that submitted the claim will receive the payment. If your physician certified that he/she accepted payment of co-pay from you, the check will be sent to you.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions for the BMS Oncology Co-Pay Program
- This Program covers select BMS Oncology products. Please contact Access Support for a complete list of covered products
- Enrolled patients pay the first $50 of their co-pay per infusion. BMS will cover the remaining amount up to $25,000 per year. If a patient’s adjusted gross household income is between $100,000 and $250,000, the maximum benefit will only be $10,000 per year. Patients earning more than $250,000 per year are not eligible for the program
- This Program will cover the out-of-pocket costs of the BMS product only. It does not cover the cost of any other healthcare provider charges or any other treatment costs
- The Program may apply to retroactive out-of-pocket expenses that occurred within 120 days prior to the date of enrollment, subject to the annual Program maximum of $25,000
- This offer is not valid for patients whose infusions are covered by a federal or state government-related healthcare program which pays in whole or in part for prescription drugs such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or VA programs, or where the entire cost of the infusion or monthly prescription is covered by commercial insurance. Patients may not submit a claim for reimbursement under any of these programs. Patients who move from commercial to federally funded insurance will no longer be eligible for the Program
- Patients must not participate in any other co-pay programs supporting BMS oncology products
- Patients who accept this offer confirm that the offer is consistent with his/her insurance and that he/she will report the value of the co-pay assistance as required by his/her insurance provider. Patients must not seek reimbursement from any healthcare reimbursement accounts or flexible spending accounts
- Patients must enroll by December 31, 2014. Once a patient is enrolled in the Program, the Program will cover all treatments in accordance with the Full Prescribing Information for the product covered by the Program
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB) must be submitted within 180 days post-infusion/prescription to receive co-pay assistance
- Proof required for payment must be a valid Explanation of Benefits (EOB) with product code-specific information. An EOB must be submitted regardless of assigned J-code
- This offer is valid only in the United States and Puerto Rico
- This offer is not an insurance benefit
- This offer is void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer, rebate, coupon, or free trial
- This offer is non-transferrable
- Bristol-Myers Squibb reserves the right to rescind, revoke, amend, or terminate this offer or the Program in its entirety at any time
This is a limited-time offer. Bristol-Myers Squibb reserves the right to rescind, revoke, amend, or terminate this offer or the program in its entirety at any time.
If you don’t have commercial health insurance
Bristol-Myers Squibb may still be able to help
Even if you’re not eligible for the BMS Oncology Co-Pay Program, your oncologist can work with BMS Access Support™ counselors to find other programs you might benefit from. Your oncologist will find more information at www.bmsaccesssupport.com and may be able to help you enroll.